LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (055)     02 March 2012

Flat sale

My father suffered an accident in which he got leg surgery, he cannot walk now. The doctor said to us that he will walk after six to seven months. We have a property in Navi Mumbai. My father told me to sell the house but the house is on my father's name so how can we sell the house. Its urgent. Is there are any options that we can sell the house.


 1 Replies

Shaulabh Shah (advocate)     02 March 2012


if your father want to sell the property, he has to go the registrar office.

But he is not in position to go there, then the under special circumstances the registrar has to come your place after paying some official fee.

Shaulabh Shah


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query