LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARNAV GOYAL   04 December 2021

Fixation of initial pay

Can Punjab civil service rule 4.4 A (iii) be challenged on the ground of ACP taken in older grade pay. As I want to get my older grade pay because it was more due to ACP than new post grade pay

 2 Replies

Megha   08 January 2022


To answer the above query, I will need to know a few more facts from you.

1. Was the appointment to the new post on your request?
2. Is the maximum of the pay band in the time scale of the lower post less than your substantive pay in respect of the old post?

If the answer to to Q1 is in affirmative and Q2 in the negative, your case for appeal might not stand very strongly in court.  However, if the facts state otherwise, a further deep dive will be possible in the case analysis.  

Best regards,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 January 2022

please state facts of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query