Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malaika News   06 July 2023

Fir registered for assult but accused not arrested

Sir/madam, 

My sister,s hand was slit with a knife by 1 accused and was supported by another 2 accused who verbally instructed the Main accused to slit my sisters hand with a knife, during a fight, an FIR was registered on the basis of a medical report, but police added only the name of the accused who slit my sisters hand and not the other two who instigated the crime but mentioned the 3 names in the report of the FIR, moreever the police did not arrest any of the 3 accused, this incident happened 3 days ago in mumbai.

Sections..323, 506, 507.

Pls suggest if we can go before the magistrate to get justice as the top police officals have not done anything last 3 days.

ALSO THEACCUSED WHO SLIT MY SISTERS HAND IS A WATCHMAN OF THE SOCIETY WHERE WE LIVE. THE SOCIETY OFFICE BEAERS HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION TO REMOVE HIM INSPITE OF PLEADS.

Pls suggest what is to be done as there is another FIR pending on the same accusedband same complainant for similar crimes done 5 years ago at the same police station.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 July 2023

Sliting hand with a knife attracts Section 324 IPC get it inserted in the FIR with the help of a local prudent lawyer.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 July 2023

You should file complaint with Chief  judicial magistrate for the police has failed to register FIR against all of the accused. 

You can file also a complaint in the Registrar of Societies office for not taking action against the accused but prior to that issue a legal notice.

Malaika News   06 July 2023

THANK YOU, WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LAWYERS IN MUMBAI. 

UNDER WHAT SECTION IS THE COMPLAINT TO BE FILED WITH THE CMM.

malaika   08 July 2023

Sir/madam, Under which sections am I supposed to file a reply before the metropolitan magistrate as you suggested above. THANK YOU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register