LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank   15 July 2022

Fir filing from abroad

Hello Everyone,

I have filed a complaint on behalf of my cousin sister online on National commission of women website for s*xual offences committed on her. She lives in Dubai. Will police take up the FIR as she personally cannot come. Can she give her testimony over phone or video conference, 

Please guide me in this.


 2 Replies

Yogendra Pratap Singh   15 July 2022

Where have you registered the complaint?.

Need more info in order suggest something.

Mayank   15 July 2022

I have registered it on National commission for women complaint portal. The victim stays in Dubai and cannot come physically. The complaint from the portal is sent to the Police station of my jurisdiction. Can father of the victim file the FIR on behalf of the victim.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query