LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     05 August 2021



A fraud occurred in 2017, I logged a Writ on them in 2018 in Hyderabad and the honourable judge wanted an fir logged first. Then I approached police, they advised me to approach Bangalore police. My solicitor logged a Contempt CC on them and they still said, I need to go to Bangalore. The whole procedure took me all these years. Now I’m planning to go to Bangalore, I hope an fir will be logged in successfully because, some one told me 3 years is the maximum time to log an fir. Besides, it’s covid and couldn’t travel. Hope this will get through.

 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     05 August 2021

What is order /judgment passed in the Writ petition, is to be perused ??

Can TN High Court pass an order in the Writ petition to lodge FIR by Bangalore  police, which is under the jurisdiction of Karnataka High Court ??

Vague and confused facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

You have filed writ petition through a prudent, able, competent and intelligent lawyer, isn't it ? If so, what is his/ her opinion /advise ??

yasaswi gomes (.)     05 August 2021

To go to Bangalore and log an fir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query