FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Goel   08 December 2020

Final Untrace report

police says they have submitted final untrace report to court but court clerk says they have not submitted. when I applied for certified copy of final report, court clerk refuses to give in writing that file is not available in the court. when I went to police again, they say they have already submitted.
I don't know what to do in the situation?


 2 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     08 December 2020

File RTI with the police asking information about the final untrace report.


Gaurav Goel   09 December 2020

@SUBRAMANYAM i have already filed RTI 2 months back but no reply received. I even filed RTI appeal to which again I have received any reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query