LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     05 January 2023

Final hearing



I would like to mention before single  bench for transfer final hearing service matter to double bench in  hc procedure please


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 January 2023

You can go for appeal to high court. The appeal shall be in form of a memorandum of appeal, precisely stating the substantial question of law involved in the appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query