LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     23 July 2022

Filing proof affidavit

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife filed false complaint as Domestic violence on me and my family.

She submit the we are Email conversation as a proof in court for threatening her.

Six months she didn't present for cross examine after submit the proof affidavit  and the petitioner (wife) evidence still not closed.

So can i Filing My Proof affidavit (Respondent) before closing the petitioner evidence.

Please give your valuable suggestions for what i proceed to next in this case.



 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2022

In order to file additional documents at this stage, you have to file an application under Order 7 rule 14 (3) read with section 151 of the CPC.

1 Like

MadhuGunavathy (others)     23 July 2022

Thank you somuch Sir for your good suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register