IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   31 January 2021

Filing a case- post covid situation

Sir, For nonpayment of salary, can I file a case for recovery of salary from my employer? If yes kindly let me know which court. And are the courts open now? I mean to say such cases are taken post-COVID in HYDERABAD? Kindly let me know


 6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 January 2021

Labour court

Ram   31 January 2021

Thank you sir, but are courts open for such cases? I heard only important cases are accepted by Court for registration?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 January 2021

What can be more important than this. otherwise also you can file the case ,

Meanwhile issue short tem legal notice to your employee via, email/  watsup and also by post.

After the notice period is over calim your rights, also file complaint after notice on ;


Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     31 January 2021

that is correct

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     31 January 2021

Ignore this as mistakenly posted  ; https://www.mlsi.gov.cy/mlsi/dlr/dlr.nsf/page34_en/page34_en?OpenForm


File complaint here


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 January 2021

The proceedings and admission of fresh cases and e filing is always open.  Hurry before it is too late.  You may not be the only employee, form as a group and contact a competent advocate that can handle cases in a professional manner.  Also, inquire with those other organizations as to whether any such cases were already admitted in labor court and be guided with the pleadings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query