Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S kumar   17 September 2020

Filed a writ in mumbai high court

Hello Experts,

I have filed a writ petition against my employer as i was asked to resign and notice period salary was not given to me. The employer is an NGO. My lawyer suggested to file a writ petition rather than going to a labour court. I request you all to please help me with this. 

After one week of going to Bombay high court my case was filed and all the objections were removed. I have few queries -

1. How many days it will take to come to the division bench as my lawyer said they first admit the writ petition and then the case starts.

2. Am I right in filing a writ against the employer.

3. What is admission of the case and what they see before admitting the case.

4. If any one is from Bombay High court plese let me know after how many days my case will come before the judges, my lawyer says courts will take a lot of time due to corona, May be 2-3 months for the admission of the case.

5. What are the chances of my writ case will be accepted. 

Thanks all in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 September 2020

You have already engaged and paid an intelligent, capable and competent lawyer, who is well aware about facts and circumstances of your case, have faith in him/ her and seek his/ her advise.

S kumar   25 September 2020

Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista

You have already engaged and paid an intelligent, capable and competent lawyer, who is well aware about facts and circumstances of your case, have faith in him/ her and seek his/ her advise.

Respected Vashista Sir, I had asked you this when the file was in objection but you said something else.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register