I have filed a writ petition against my employer as i was asked to resign and notice period salary was not given to me. The employer is an NGO. My lawyer suggested to file a writ petition rather than going to a labour court. I request you all to please help me with this.
After one week of going to Bombay high court my case was filed and all the objections were removed. I have few queries -
1. How many days it will take to come to the division bench as my lawyer said they first admit the writ petition and then the case starts.
2. Am I right in filing a writ against the employer.
3. What is admission of the case and what they see before admitting the case.
4. If any one is from Bombay High court plese let me know after how many days my case will come before the judges, my lawyer says courts will take a lot of time due to corona, May be 2-3 months for the admission of the case.
5. What are the chances of my writ case will be accepted.
Thanks all in advance