Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy (Analyst)     26 September 2012

Fil an inspector - 498a on me

Hi:

A FIR has finally been registered against me & family members under Sec 498a,++. No chargesheet has been filed yet and I am on notice bail.

My FIL is a Senior Inspector in the nearby PS and needless to say I have been feeling the pressure of his influence. Need help in:

1) What can I do after the FIR has been registered. Can I file any RTI right now agsint the IO/PS that will ease the pressure on me. Something to let them know they do not have a free hand.

2) What RTI can I file against my FIL so he feels the pressure.

Thanks,

Sandy

Learning

16 Replies

andz (clerk)     27 September 2012

RTI can be anything as it is basically , sekking information and it can be filed at any time

and the FIR must show you the charges booked against you and also you can bring the facts to the higher officials if you think a false 498/FIR has been booked and also the local HRC

regards

anand

andz (clerk)     27 September 2012

sorry spel mistake read it as seeking

Sandy (Analyst)     27 September 2012

What kind of RTI can I feel...please would appreciate if you could elaborate. Remember there is no chargesheet filed yet.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 September 2012

1. You cannot just file an RTI by coming here with wordings that “your FIL is Inspector in nearby PS.” There are many FIL’s in society who are CM’s / DGP too and both status of public authorities have filed FIR against their Son-in-law's too if history is re-read!
2. What you should tell here first of all are;  what are the FIR contents, what are mental cruelties relating to marriage she has alleged and her family status details and marriage related details and all Taj Mahal's your family gave or gifted - took or not took pre-during-anytime post marriage to now being hit by S. 498a r/w S. 406 ++ IPC so that someone here can put application of mind if right to explore replies of misuse / innocence under
RTI Application exists or shall such RTI will lead to any pressure or shall they be a returned back in your presented one liner facts!

(Guest)

Agar FIL fake lawyer ho toh..! 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     28 September 2012

yes tajobs.i second rajnikanth.what if a person's FIL is a fake lawyer?how to deal with such people,esp. in legal websites where they try to reply like lawyers?

stanley (Freedom)     28 September 2012

and here come two unique species or specimens with their trade mark :(

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 September 2012

Rejoinder:
Glad you both asked so!

Congratulate Admins. and Mods. of this legal portal site to have you two on board.

Savvy !

Attached File : 706289238 brazilian-line-of-roshni-b.jpg downloaded: 121 times

andz (clerk)     28 September 2012

@sandy- Mr.Taj might sound a lil bit harsh or otherwise but what he said is true , if you need some information come clean with the info you had, i do agree with what he offered.

regards

anand.

P.S: i do extend my congrats too . . .

Sandy (Analyst)     28 September 2012

Well not sure how much details to provide and aren't all the complaints more or less the same? Didn't want to distract everybody with the same boring stuff. Anyways:

1) Mental cruelty charges against my Mom, Sis, Me. Sis is married, we lived with my Mom. Charges are the basic not giving her food, taunting her, calling her names, etc.

2) Always beating her and demanding money from her and her parents - there are no complaints to prove that.

3) Not giving her money for her basic needs and making her go to work. FYI she is educated with a Master's Degree.

4) Alleged we stole the jewellery she got and the jewellery we gave her. The jewellery she claims she got is highly exaggerated and this being her 2nd marriage, claims she got it from her previous marriage so no bills. As for jewellery we gave, it's always been with her, but I don't have proof other than pics of her wearing it which are also 6 months old before she left.

5) It is very important to note that she along with her father have broken the locks of my parents 2nd home and she currently has possession of it. We have filed a civil suit for tresspassing and a criminal under 156(3). The cops refused to register a complaint as they said its a family matter.

Hope this is enough information. Let me know if need more specifics.

Originally posted by : Sandy

My below takes are purely central to your RTI theme as in your very first query and since no additional info. as in a query asked hence nothing more replied.

1) Mental cruelty charges against my Mom, Sis, Me. Sis is married, we lived with my Mom. Charges are the basic not giving her food, taunting her, calling her names, etc.
Take: No RTI stands on this para.

2) Always beating her and demanding money from her and her parents - there are no complaints to prove that.

3) Not giving her money for her basic needs and making her go to work. FYI she is educated with a Master's Degree.
Take: RTI to education institutions to give you true copy of her educational qualifications stands on this para.

4) Alleged we stole the jewellery she got and the jewellery we gave her. The jewellery she claims she got is highly exaggerated and this being her 2nd marriage, claims she got it from her previous marriage so no bills. As for jewellery we gave, it's always been with her, but I don't have proof other than pics of her wearing it which are also 6 months old before she left.

5) It is very important to note that she along with her father have broken the locks of my parents 2nd home and she currently has possession of it. We have filed a civil suit for tresspassing and a criminal under 156(3). The cops refused to register a complaint as they said its a family matter.
Take: Only RTI that stands in this para is to Police on Action Taken Report in next 48 hrs. as S. 498a FIR on your head hence they are bound to provide you info. In 48 hrs. as per binding precedent.

Ranee....... (NA)     28 September 2012

Tajob, how to take screenshots?Is it f8 or ctrl f8??or f10??

please let me know..

@Rajni, if you know FIlis fake then get married to his daughter..he can't implicate you with   498A  fulproof..

u will get aquitted and soon able to get married to some other girl...

Sandy (Analyst)     28 September 2012

Thanks Tajobs. Maybe I am not asking the right Questions...the FIR that has been filed against me, you mean I can only challenge it in court? Any help is appreciated.

As for the ATR, it came back with she claims that I gave her the key. I brought it up with the IO in the CAW Cell who raised the FIR against me, but they said it won't be taken into account as thats a different case altogether. 

Thanks Tajobs. Maybe I am not asking the right Questions...the FIR that has been filed against me, you mean I can only challenge it in court? Any help is appreciated.

As for the ATR, it came back with she claims that I gave her the key. I brought it up with the IO in the CAW Cell who raised the FIR against me,
but they said it won't be taken into account as thats a different case altogether. 

he he smart CAW people

Which city you from little brother ? I asked so bze I would like to send you to meet similar victims to charge you up and take your DGP FIL. Secondly I rarely like to extend forum bandwiddth by continuing in a thread more than 3 times and I exceeded my self imposed limits hence I can only offer you as assured help sending you to meet genuine victim peoples in your city (free of cost off course) to take leads what all you can do and believe me FIL will run for his cover the moment you meet these genuine people and listen to their success stories.

Well I am in Dubai...but based out of Mumbai and wife/FIR in Delhi :). If you can send me details of people in Delhi (as I pretty much visit it every 2~3 weeks as per call from CAW).
Take: Check you mail box.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register