Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fil an inspector - 498a on me

Page no : 2

Sandy (Analyst)     29 September 2012

Well I am in Dubai...but based out of Mumbai and wife/FIR in Delhi :). If you can send me details of people in Delhi (as I pretty much visit it every 2~3 weeks as per call from CAW).

Thanks,

Sandy

andz (clerk)     29 September 2012

FIR registered against you/yourmom/yoursis -u/s 498A  n the following are the charges mentioned as per your copy of FIR-
1-it would only be boring if no info has been provided(as in here your married sis living with your family(you,yourwife,your mom)?& n they have included her name too ? then what about her family ?
2-alway's beating her and demanding money from her and her parents- there are no complaints(???) to prove that ?--
3-not giving her money for her basic needs and making her go to work. FYI she is educated with a master's degree---- so what may be she would like to spend rest of her life in kitchen and with family . . . . . . ?
4-you mean she alleged that you stole her jewellery and the same has been given to her ? and it is her 2nd marriage ? and if she doesn't have bills for the jewellery -you have justified as it being from the first marriage so no bills , n what about your bills ? and also as it is you guy's who have purchased or made to order ?
5-SHE IS IN POSSESSION  of your house ?? you have filed civil suit, and what next step have you taken when cops refused to register the complaint ?
6- as you said you have filed civil suit , you must have engaged an advocate , why dont you discuss these issues with him and what was his reaction/advice if you have discussed with him ? and have you shot any pics of the broken locks? are them in possession of your property?
7-and what @tajob answered you - i dont think is of no use cuz it's the contents of an FIR and you can file RTI on grounds for filing 498A against you and your family and your sister and whether they have found or identified any evidence/clue for registering case prima facie other than the written complaint ?
and you can ask for the complaint copy
and you can ask for the bank a/c or passbook or details to prove your stand that she has enough money with her all the time and money was never with held . . . . .
basically you can ask anything in such a manner that it would be of some help to your case
and you may want to check 498a.org and 498a.co.in
and finally what is it you seek and what have you done so far to attain and what else you lack ? as you have allready hired an advocate in delhi ?
regards
anand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register