Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyamev (IT Manager)     26 August 2014

Fighting false cases , legal suggestions required.

Hi Will give a quick summary what I am doing and what my wife is doing :

I am permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh , my wife is permanent resident of Uttrakhand.

Not discussing the reasons that why my wife did like that ,but me and my family is innocent and we have been simply trapped.

1. Girl lived for 15 days with one week my home , 1 week abroad for honeymoon and returns her home to meet her parents.

2. Speaks coordially and nicely , then demands to include her name in parental property and asks for half of my salary which i refused, and this provokes her and she fights.

3. Files false complaint in Woman Cell against me and my family for Dowry demand and given Domestic Violence , and the counselling report gives a neutral decesion saying my parents are innocent and the fight exists only between husband and wife on the basis of which still FIR is registered against me and my family.

4. I get provisional Stay Arrest Order for my family from Uttrakhand High court , but the Girl counsel puts a condition for Mediation which my Counsel agrees.

5. I get provisional Stay order for myself on same clauses and conditions under wich Arneesh Kumar got from Supreme Court recently.

6. Investigation is yet to start and they are trying to break our stay order through counter affidavit that I am dealing with anyhow.

7. I file Section 9 in my City and she files 24 in my city and she may also file 406 any time soon in her own city on my and my family. Question : How can I prevent her from doing it ?

8. If I find that there is a exisisiting Matrimonial profile of my wife on a Matrimonial Website which is currently very much active and she is using it frequently claiming herself as unmarried , which I find from my unmarried friends who recognize her . Q

uestion : In such a scenario what action can I take against her : Can I file a case over adultry or any other suit or legal action which can help me in my entire legal mess in which I am stuck as the cyber cell investigation will make sure that the digital footprints are of her only.

Question : Is there any legal remember which can be used to transfer the investigation from uttrakhand to Delhi , as I am in Noida, As I feel in Delhi there can be a fair investigation as the girl being politically influential in her state Uttrakhand will make sure that charge sheet is made only against me as Police is hopeless there. I have heard Delhi Police is somewhat honest and have given many boys clean chit in wrong cases.

Question : Can I stop the girl from filling one case after another against me ?

Question : Her parents are government servants and I filed many RTI's over them. Can I file section 3 over them making there employers as a party as well or any other case.

One more thing : Is it true that judges in all the courts are soft to woman only and you cant win a Dowry and Domestic Violence, maintainace case even if the boy is completely innocent and has proofs and evidences.

Everyone says , do out of court settlement. If i do that I cant forgive myself all my life and will call myself a coward every day as I am innocent but I dont know if I will get fair chance to present myself.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Please list how many threads you have opened on the issue

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Please list how many threads you have opened on the issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register