Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fatwa against Vandemataram

Page no : 4

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     30 November 2009

I feel even commenting about Fatwa is below our dignity.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 December 2009

If you believe in freedom of expression, you should read this. Please download.

Attached File : 51 51 interview of gopal godse.doc downloaded: 105 times

(Guest)

Agrawal ji,

Yes it is true. Always facts are hear to hard. This is what our indians have to know the truth.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 December 2009

Respected members, I still  fail to understand who is spoiling whom. Whether Muslim fundamentalist are spoiling our politicians or our politicians are spoiling Muslim fundamentalist. I think , our politicians are more dangerous than viper snake. As I remember Afgan fighter faught excellently with Maharani Laxmibai. Thanks

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 December 2009

Spoiling? They are not kids. Read the history of Muslim conquest of the west. From Middle East to Spain, to China via Russia, to Indonesia, Malaysia and Phillipines they were not spoiled by politicians then. Islam is in danger was the slogan. Read also the history of Crusade. Their aim remains the same as it was then - Conquest.

In India, in the name of democracy, they are used as tools, springboard to gain power and when the PM says that they have the first right to country's resources, who, God? will save this nation. The country is slowly slipping into the hands of Naxals, Maoists, terrorists, separatists, and most importantly the regional Satraps of linguistic States who have been spreading the poison of regional chauvinism. Their life depends upon their language. They are no more than cannibals feeding on poverty, ignorance, illiteracy and false pride.

SANKARAN.G. (supdt.)     03 December 2009

I absolutely agree with Mr.Anil Agrawal.  Remember Khomeini's  TEN most dirtest things in the world  and  one in that is Non-Muslims.  They  take everything for everybody and still hate everybody other than muslims.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 December 2009

IF such things have to become prelevant, then Join them.  Become a Muslim and all problems get solved.  As it is there is old maxim  "IF you can't beat them .... Join them"

Anyway, In context to the topic, please download the following powerpoint presentation.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Attached File : 55 55 jaihind.pps downloaded: 111 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register