New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Chatterjee (Scientist)     29 July 2013

Fathers wants to sell home

Father wants to sell his home and throw his only daughter out of home as she is not ready to marry as per her fathers wish. Can a father do that? How to stop it? The daughter is only child, 26 years old, unmarried.


 3 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 July 2013

He can if the the property is self acquired one.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 July 2013

father can not throw his daughter out from home,as per hindu sucession act ,daughter can file application under sec 125 crpc for maintenance also.

2BHelpfull (Other)     30 July 2013

if the property is selfacquired then he can deal it the way he like,

he can sell the property .


the best way is to sort out the problem within the family  rather then going into long legal battle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register