LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smith Awesome   04 March 2020

Fathers property

My father made will in that my sisters signed that they don't want their share in the property after 5 years they want to withdraw the sign can they do. is this possible??

 3 Replies

Lord Shashwat   04 March 2020

No. It mainly depends on the terms of the Will Deed.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 March 2020

I think your sisters signed on the Will as "witnesses" only.   But they cannot sign as executants of the document.  so the question of withdrawing the sign.  If your father provided anything to them they can enjoy it.  Otherwise NO.

Manu Seth   05 March 2020

So far as your father is concerned, a will can be made as many times as possible by the person concerned during his life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query