Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh sharma   25 July 2023

Fathers name is abbreviated in educational documents

My fathers name is abbreviated in my educational documents.

His Name - Amit kumar Chaudhary

In my 10th,12th,Graduation - A.k Chaudhary

In my aadhar, pan card full name is mentioned.

I am preparing for govt jobs and applying for passport. Will there be a problem.

Please advice..


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2023

There need not be any problem at all. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 July 2023

Yes.  No problem and if any occurs, simply make a notarized affidavit.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2023

If you apprehend any issue in future in this regard, you may better obtain an affidavit duly affirmed by your father stating that he is one the same person and he is known by both the names, this notarised affidavit may come to your rescue in case of any event that may arise in future in this connection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register