LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHUTOSH PATEL   17 May 2024

Father's name is different in adhaar card and marksheet

My Father's is a Doctor(Medicine). So in my 10th and 12th marksheet his name is 'Dr. XYZ' but in my Adhaar card his name is written Only 'XYZ'. 

My concern is that will it create any problem in future or not??


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2024

It will not create any problem, the mention about his profession and ommitting the same in different documents cannot be a issue anywhere.


Shashi Dhara   17 May 2024

Up today any problem arised. You can correct it in adhar card by approaching concerned adhar center to issue new corrected adhar card.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 May 2024

Dr. is a salutation like Mr.  It is not part of one's name.  Your father's name is XYZ. To prefix Dr. Mr. or nothing is his choice. He may use the prefix in one place and not in another place. Do not go about doing anything as suggested by Shashi Dhara. Leave things to your father. No problem will arise at any time.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register