LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijay Meher   26 April 2023

Father has not taught mother language

My father Bhubaneswar Meher whose voter ID card number is DCZ2735565 not taught me my mother language Bhuliya, Sambalpuri in speaking and Odiya in written.Instead of my mother language he imposed Bengali as my mother language.But using Bengali as my mother language I and my younger brother has not got any settlement and establishment.We also not accepted as Bengali.When we demand our mother language loss from him he said that our birth mother is Bengali so he imposed Bengali language as our mother language.He said that I have not authority to hold his language as my mother belongs to Bengali Community.
In Assam our community people and family not found.Can I take any legal action against him? Kindly advise.I have completed age of 41 and became Social oppressed, jobless and unmarried condition.I am poor also.

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2023

You are a grown up adult. Your father has brought up you in his best judgment, 

If you are not satisfied, it is not too late for you learn the language of your choice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2023

The parents can nurture their children so long the children remain children i.e., minor by age.

Once the children become adult they can choose their own life including the reqauirements that would make their life and future happy and propserous.

You should be happy and thankful to your father for having strained to give you education besides shelter and food and taken care of all your requirements.

Your father did not fail in his duty as a father, whereas due to joblessness, you are frustrated and blaming your father for your ill luck or incapability to lead a proper life even at the age of 41 years. 

You cannot take any legal action against your father for not getting you admitted in a school of your choice, because he can do only what is possible by him.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 April 2023

Is it a real legal dispute / problem / concern for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?

Shashi Dhara   27 April 2023

Think about future ,not on past.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2023

Bo legal issue involved.            

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register