LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   22 April 2019

fast track court for senior citizen

what is the procedure to transfer case to Special Court for Differently-able persons, Sr.Citizens and marginalized Section of Society?
Is it fast track court?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query