LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irfan (Owner)     06 June 2013

Farmer certificate

I would like to apply for Farmer Certificate in State of Maharashtra. Please advise what document I need to provide and where I need to submit my application.form.

I born in small village and my birth certificate is issued by Gram Panchayat, please advise will this be helpful as I or my father does not hold any farming land as of today.

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     06 June 2013

If your father is farmer then governement issue a farmer certificate and if he has sold agriculture land then he give a application at Talati/Tehshildar or Collector of the district for give a certificate for purchase agriculture land. 

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     06 June 2013

The Tahashildar of the area can issue the land labouerer certificate to the the person who is actually cultivating the agricultural land but does not own the agricultural land.The application forwarded to circle officer he makes enquiry and panchanama and submits report to tahasildar.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 June 2013

To buy agricultural land and to obtain farmer certificate you must have existing farm land in you name or any other person who is farmer related to you or showing a proof of being agricultural or worker in a agricultural farm.

means in total india except maharastra you should be a agriculturist to get farmer certificate

try

Raushan karna   01 December 2017

As you are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra then you should first have the farmer’s certificate from any state of India.
We provide this facility for the person looking to buy the land. We purchase 11000 sq. Ft. agriculture land in your name and then we apply for the farmer certificate to the Tehsil office for the issuing the all related papers.
All work legal.
To get the (Shetkari Dakhla) Jamabandhi ( 7/12), Bhoomi Praman Patra (Farmers Certificate) in your name singed by the Tehsildar.
Along with all documents you will be the owner of land which is 11000 sq.ft. agriculture land will be owned in your name of one person only.
You need to send me the
1. 4 Passport size photo
2. 4 Copy Id Proof. Like ( Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Agreement, Passport.) Any One
3. 4 Copy Address Proof LIke ( Ration Card, Aadhar Card ,Driving Licence, Agreement, Passport.) Any One​​

For more Detail Visit on farmers certificate
contact Mr.Raushan Karna :  9975789663 / 9702738813

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More