New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Pandit   16 April 2020

Family sepration

Sir/ madam,

  Warm greetings from Arun Pandit. My father are 2 brothers. Amichand Pandit(my father) spent whole is life earning and maintaing family and kamal pandit looked farming. we were joint family. My father used to send money we bought land and kamal pandit kept all lands on his name. Later on we knew and we called for mutual partation and he gave a small plot which was frm our anchestor and took all the propert and we became empty handed.
In 2018 we filled case against him for family partation. We are not being able to feed us porperly, staying in same house and always a threaten. My father is 65 and is heart and sugar patient and more they arr making problem. And this is 2020 still case isnt upto mark and we have no property to feed ourself. What can i do to get land to feed ourself and some early steps to get rid of this problem. We are financailly too much broken.

Thanking you

Arun Pandit


 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 April 2020

Dear querist,

You have already initiated legal action. So take regular followup with your advocate. You can visit court on every date and proceed with the matter. If you are not satisfied with your advocate's work you can change him.



Arun Pandit   16 April 2020

Respected Shirish Sir,
Thank you for your response but sir we are not being able to feed ourself to as all cultivated land is kept under his name any action can be taken to get some land to cultivate. Sir do my father have right to that property which he owned financially but is under his elder brother name?

Arun Pandit   16 April 2020

how long partation suit goes in action?

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     16 April 2020

It depends upon how the other side is conducting the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register