Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shau   02 July 2022

Family property

Our parents property consists of 40 cents on the main road with commercial building, parental duplex house and other rented houses which are given on rent. Nearly 22 tenants are there in the property. Nearly 75k income comes in the property per month. The property is the joint names of our parents and all 5 children. My two brothers are taking the rent and enjoying. Can I file the case against them and stop them from getting rent. Please advise what can be done.


 3 Replies

Hari Shankar   04 July 2022

Yes you can file case on them. H.Hari Shankar High court Advocate further details contact me 9394002002

Purani gadi Gorakhpur   06 July 2022

kya UP me blood relation property gift jo rs. 6 hajar wala niyam aaya hai usake dwara abhi property ko gift ke roop me transfer karaya ja sakata hai .
ager yes to abhi kara sakate hai kya ?

shyam lal   06 July 2022

which high court H.Hari.Shankar advocate you practice...need your bar council no. Kindly oblige...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query