LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DIMPU BOSE   02 December 2021

Family Pension

I am a divorce daughter. My mother get central pension and father get state pension. Both died. My father died on 3rd June, 2021 due to corona. My divorce procedure done before it. can I get two family pension central and state both ?

 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2021

On death of the pensioners/family pensioners, the pension account is closed by the bank and the balance amount in the account of pensioners/family pensioners is paid to the nominees/legal heirs.So approach the concern officer of your father & mother offices.

Shashi Dhara   02 December 2021

As you are divorced daughter u can only claim maintenance from your ex  husband and can inherit to your parents assets , enquiry about pension.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 December 2021

CCS(Pension) Rules applicable to Central Government servants provide for family pension subject to conditions. State Government rules also may have similar provisions. However, there is no eligibility for multiple family pension to wodowed/unmarried/divorced daughter.


Anaita Vas   02 December 2021

Since you are a divorcee, you are not eligible to claim your late parents' pensions although if both your parents were central government servants, you would get both their pensions. You can claim for maintainance from your ex-husband and your late parents' property. 



Anaita Vas



Dibyakanti Modak   16 December 2021

if you are from WB you are eligible for state government pension as you are divorced daughter. But you can not get both simultaneously. If you are from WB, approach to DPPG, Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query