LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaishali soni   13 December 2023

Family matter

My husband has filed divorce against me . M living seperate . He initiated false case against my father with the help of my fathers brother with whom we don't have good relations. My father's brother (uncle) started to intrupt my married life due to which my husband started beating me and due to him he left me . For my husband my uncle is everything now . What can I do againt my uncle . Can I file a case of criminal conspiracy? 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     13 December 2023

Instead of filing another case it would be better to settle the issues with your husband and be on either side, however, it would be appreciated if the marriage institution can be saved by compromising on certain trivial issue(s), which you can overcome diplomatically very easily.

Let your uncle be on his own guard, clear clouds with your husband to enjoy your married life. 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 December 2023

You need to have concrete proof against your uncle and that is really not so easy to prove. You must contest the divorce case and you can file Domestic violence and 498A against your husband,  since he was beating you. He will be in big trouble. Meanwhile file for maintenance

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 December 2023

Without having committed any crime against you,  no complaint against your uncle would be maintainable. 

If there's a divorce case going on,  you may challenge it properly and try to get it dismissed 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register