LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Louis Naidu   01 December 2021

Family issues

Without court judgement, how is possible to a lady having affair with another man, my wife and her boyfriend hatched plan to put my life in hell, and applied for divorce, and my number is blocked by my wife, is there any law which can punishthem, I have evidence of my wife and her boyfriend snap and videos can I show to the judge in the Court, I have a10years old daughter, I haven't seen her since so many months, what should I do, whom should I approach for help

 2 Replies

Anaita Vas   03 December 2021

You can send a legal notice to your wife.

You can also file for divorce and there are strong chances of you winning as you have claimed that you have proof of your wife and her paramour. 

When you file for divorce, you can also claim for you child's custody.



Anaita Vas

Louis Naidu   03 December 2021

Thank you anaita vas for u kind advice, is there any chance that I can bring my wife and daughter back to me, I mean my wife wants divorce, but I want them back, please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ can u advice something on this matter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query