LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Louis Naidu   01 December 2021

Family issues

I there any law which can punish the culprit, for hatching plans for setting me up,


 3 Replies

Shashi Roll no 24   01 December 2021

Yes domestic violence
1 Like

Anaita Vas   04 December 2021

Yes. Section 415 of the IPC can be used against someone trying to cheat you or defraud you.

Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do or omit if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat".



Anaita Vas

Louis Naidu   04 December 2021

Thank you so much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query