FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     27 April 2010

family issues

hello forum

my sister in law is harrasing my aged senior citizen parents since many years, she once slaped my mom, & on 26/1 she throwed a steel glass on my mother forehead & blood started to flow we immediately filed a criminal suite against her in court. Now yesterday when she received a summons copy she lost his temper and gave my poor parents threats to kill. My brother is staying elsewhere nearby our house on rented basis since 5 months he told her wife to accompany him but she bluntly refused. My parents are under fear since she gave threats to kill.when my sister in law came back to our house at night my mother told her to accompany your husband & we will not allow you to enter our house.She is sitting full day at our flat passage. what steps should be taken now? House is in the name of my parents . she has also filed a vague case under DV.


 4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 April 2010

She has no claim against the house of your parents and she cannot claim to live there. I suggest to obtain a stay order against her entry in the house and criminal complaints should be filed again and against her

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     28 April 2010

thankyou sir for your early reply. sir where to file criminal complain? at court or police & other govt. bodies?

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     29 April 2010

sir in latest they have filed some case against us, there DV still pending, DV date is on june 02, today we recive call from police stn saying ur sister in law has filed a case against ur family and date of appearing at court is on monday how come we are getting shortcome date?we have not received any summons or notice. Property is in my parents name? Her eye is on my parents property. what steps can we take now. my parents are not allowing her to enter our house because she has given my parents threats to kill. They are under stress.Her husband is staying at seperate rented place. She dont want to go there. what to do now?

Sartaj Shaikh   03 February 2022

can I lodged FIR against wife under section 353

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query