LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Ujjain   09 November 2021

Family Harrassment

Mera ghar ke Join owners jo mere father aur uncle hai unke bich anban hai . Uncle chahte hai ki hum ghar se nikal jaye ya wo khud nikal jaye lekin hum naya ghar banane me capable nhi hain ,ghar kafi bada hai aur kuch mahine me meri sister ki shadi bhi hai lekin wo jabardasti kar rhe hai aur jhagda bhi kar rhe hain kuch aur dabang logo ka sath bhi hai..jiski wajah se hame kafi pareshani ho rahi hai.. unhone apne rooms ko lock bhi kar rakha hai ..jabki unke betiyon ki shadi isi ghar me pure house ka use kar ke hua hai .... please bataye kya kare

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 November 2021

How is that the house is joint occupation?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 November 2021

File a suit for partition and possession through a local prudent lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2021

what exactly you want.

Archana Pandey   05 February 2022

Dear Mr. Deepak, 

Since you are one of the legal heir so you may go for a filing a partition Suit or vakalatnama. Both options will help you and give you a solution at earliest. However, filing a partition suit is time barred as per the limitation act, 1963 which goes up to 12 years within the partition filed. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 February 2022

Originally posted by : Archana Pandey

Dear Mr. Deepak, Since you are one of the legal heir so you may go for a filing a partition Suit or vakalatnama. Both options will help you and give you a solution at earliest. However, filing a partition suit is time barred as per the limitation act, 1963 which goes up to 12 years within the partition filed. 

@ Archana Pandey

1. How valkaltnama filing can help queiriest in this case?

2. Can you provide provision of Limitation Act, 1963 specifing 12 years period for filing a suit for partition ?

The questions are for my personal knowledge, which do not have any bearing on the advise of experts who have opined and advised hereinabove.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register