LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

real demom   21 September 2020

family case

what is minimum amt of the maintenance which a court can order under following circumstances:

1) husband is jobless...no income.. but still wants to keep wife under sec 9

2) wife is mba qualified and capable of working

3) wife has strong family background

4) husband wife has no kid

5) it is proven that wife's allegation are false

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 September 2020

1. No Income EQUALS to No Maintenance. However this will require documentary proof.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

all required proof in place...pls read entire 5 scenario and pls reply...

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 September 2020

1. Kindly prefer to Re-Read my earlier reply,  this time more S-L-O-W-L-Y,  and TRY to understand what is stated to you.

sir/ madam i inferred from ur reply that no income does not mean that maintenance wl not be levied...and this wl require evidence to prove that person has no source of income....bt i request you to re refer my question again and the scenarios mentioned...i have sufficient evidence and witness to prove my scenario....pls make me understand taking me as client with no legal knowledge....thanks...

xingfloorsz   03 November 2020

The most well-known kinds of covering utilized for business objects is the workplace flooring as a result of their splendid plan determinations and their incredible acoustic characteristics and bounty of different points of interest that will check good boxes.    water resistant laminate flooring The decision of office cover is the main piece of your office stylistic theme.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register