Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishu Saini   11 April 2021

family abuse

hi
my family always abuse on me and they are not allowing to go out and also they are pressure on me for marry and because of them I m depressed and they always hurt me. and when I leave my house because of them they take it from there to me and made a fake FIR
what can I do how can I FIR AGAINST THEM

Learning

6 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 April 2021

why total members of family against you?  All are your pointing you for your future so maintain patience

manish modi (M.D)     11 April 2021

first.. Complaint to SSP and other senior officer's of local police regarding your concern through social media , twitter or email...

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     11 April 2021

FIR cannot be registered on such! Need to go through the documents or the FIR and you for proper appraisal of facts and legal opinion.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 April 2021

Do not hesitate to meet a counseling session to look into the positive and optimistic angle of such restrictions.

aditi srivastava   15 April 2021

respected ma'am

You can seek help from National Commission for women which is a national level organisation that supports the interests of the women, Their contact details are as follows-

email- complaintcell-ncw@nic.in

chairperson-ncw@nic.in

WhatsApp - +91 7217735372

source referred- https://www.naaree.com/domestic-violence-helplines-india/#all-india-email-helpline

regards

sneha jaiswal   15 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

You can approach National Commission for women or you can register your compliant just dialling women’s helpline. Also, can approach NGO which helps women to retrieve their rights.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register