family abuse

hi
my family always abuse on me and they are not allowing to go out and also they are pressure on me for marry and because of them I m depressed and they always hurt me. and when I leave my house because of them they take it from there to me and made a fake FIR
what can I do how can I FIR AGAINST THEM

Advocate

why total members of family against you?  All are your pointing you for your future so maintain patience

first.. Complaint to SSP and other senior officer's of local police regarding your concern through social media , twitter or email...

Advocate

FIR cannot be registered on such! Need to go through the documents or the FIR and you for proper appraisal of facts and legal opinion.

Retired employee.

Do not hesitate to meet a counseling session to look into the positive and optimistic angle of such restrictions.

respected ma'am

You can seek help from National Commission for women which is a national level organisation that supports the interests of the women, Their contact details are as follows-

email- complaintcell-ncw@nic.in

chairperson-ncw@nic.in

WhatsApp - +91 7217735372

source referred- https://www.naaree.com/domestic-violence-helplines-india/#all-india-email-helpline

regards

Hello, Greetings of the day!

You can approach National Commission for women or you can register your compliant just dialling women’s helpline. Also, can approach NGO which helps women to retrieve their rights.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x