Upgrad LLM


My earlier message would have skipped the attention of our esteemed friends.  I would like to have your views and slicit your kind advice on this.

My brother's daughter and their in laws are  Canadian PR holders.   The couples had some problems and  it appears that it  was solved.  My brother's daughter had a fight with their in laws and she complained to the local police and she was in the Women protection cell.  Though she made a compliant to the police and the police immediately came tothe spot , but she had requested the police to note the issue but not to take action.  After about a week, all of them called her and told that what ever happened is happend  and compromised and she went  back to her house.  But immediately after she reporting at their house, they  have booked the tickets to Chennai and reached Chennai  on Tuesday itself.  My brother's daughter and their kids went to their home in Porur and immediately she came to my brother's house as the house was not cleaned for  last one year.(All were in abroad). Now, no body is taking the phone and when i went there, the house was locked and nobody nearbody could say anything?  Can they immediately gone back to Canada?   Though I  advised my brother to give a compliant in the POlice (Anti-dowry ), will it create further problems?  Their relatives are all in Andhra and some in Tuticorin,  and they didn't respond except that they don't know anything.  I am terrible upset, kindly throw some light on this.



U immediately lodge complaint against as missing to police that Ur unableness to contact her.

Total likes : 1 times


When I tried to explain my brother that we should go to the police, he  hesitate that it will jeopardise  his daughter's future.  But the fact is that  his daughter's entire family is not  spotted anywhere.  When I personally enquired at their residence , nearby people doesn't know who is that.   The House is kept vacant for the last four months as the tenanet has vacataed.  Even the house was let out is not known to my brother's daughter.  The problem isthat  my friend (who is an advocate) told me that if my brother complians to the All women police station with a harassement to his daughter, it will be beneficial only to the  police though they tried to search, but huge amount has to be spent from his side and another huge, huge amount will have to be shelved out by the other party(Canadian PRs).  My doubt is whether they would have gone back to Canada or they would have settled elsewhere?  My and my brother's  sources are very very limited and how to react very fast.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x