Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aakanksha (HR)     22 November 2013

False rcr

Hello,

My husband filed an false RCR on me the time when i was staying with him, he left me when i was 4 months pregnant, my parents spent money on me for delivery and others. Meanwhile my husband sold all the gold my mother gave me,now he and his family does not want to talk.I even beg him to save family for our Son but he is saying he will kill me, I love him,i suffered lot of tourtures,but he and he parents are after money only.

After RCR also he said he will not live with me..Pls Pls suggest what to do. Earlier he forced me for abortion also.

Learning

17 Replies

Aakanksha (HR)     22 November 2013

Dear Members,

Please help me out, with your valuable suggestion..

(Guest)

You are worth how many billion dollars that your husband and your in-laws are behind your money?

If you have that mch money, why are you wasting time, give him divorce, with a billionaire like you, anybody would want to become your pet and follow you everywhere !

Jokes apart, if your husband wants to kill you and you love him, there is  a total mismatch of thoughts and actions.  Life is very short for doing drama of allegations and spending time on litigations.

Remember it takes two to tango.

Think what has gone wrong, and then move ahead for patchup accordingly or if you dont want to be with a arrogant person, then you file for divorce and let go the baby too, and be a free woman and marry someone who is compatible wtih you.

(Guest)

helping hand...

why r u angry on her...u behave like she is ur wife...

(Guest)

helping hand... why r u angry on her...u behave like she is ur wife... if u can't help why r u torture her...

Aakanksha (HR)     23 November 2013

Dear Helping Hand,

If i wud have so much money,i could give him to save my family.Shadi is very pure relationship, i dont want a pet. Anyways neither he is ready to patch up nor giving divorce. 

I want to know what should i do on his false RCR,my lawyer suggested mt to start 498 as i have proofs that they ask money, So kindly suggest.

Thanks Maybeihelpyou..please give your input.

And Mr. Helping Hand,

Why would i let the baby go? i am the mother, i will work hard to make him good human, better than his father. :)

great india (manager)     23 November 2013

dear akansha,

1. u married your husband or your lawyer....?????
2. if you have suffered so much, a petition of divorce along with a maintenance with solid proof and allegations would suffice.
3. why you want a 498 ....?
4.else you can file a rcr if you wanna stay with him......
5.if you both cant patch up, ask for divorce on desertion / mental cruelities and a 125crpc for interim.......why a 498....???????
6. you want peace or revenge....?????
7. you have a kid....part ways peacefully..........

Dear Great India,

Who m i to take revenge,i know what my in laws and husband did to me is wrong, God is watching them. If i a lady not to use 498,after getting harassed mentaliy, physically,emotionally and finicalley then what else she can do? Just give divorce so husband can enjoy second marriage! 

Thanks for the Advise.

(Guest)

I appreciate you but then I have questions for you...

How is it a 498a case going to stop him from getting divorce? Both are two separate cases right? Infact a 498a would get him closer to divorce...

Divorce is on the cards with/without 498a!! He will get married with/without 498a!! Period.

I hope its a true 498a case, then you have every right to punish him. But if its not true, remember one day you have to answer your kid(A fatherless kid).

Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, poor educational performance and criminality.

Sir,

For my son only i beg him to come, but he is not human i feel. My problem is, neither he want to be with me nor ready to give divorce?they want a out of court sattlement without giving me anything. 

Deeply Hurt (PM)     23 November 2013

Originally posted by : Aakanksha

Sir,

For my son only i beg him to come, but he is not human i feel. My problem is, neither he want to be with me nor ready to give divorce?they want a out of court sattlement without giving me anything. 

So you expect him to give you something. What is it that you want?

My parents have given him 2.5 lakhs after marriage ,he has taken all my staridhan wroth 1.2 lakhs. This he shuld give back. 

Deeply Hurt (PM)     23 November 2013

This should be fairly easy provided you have all the proofs - Cheque or Transfer details of the 2.5L and original bills for all your jewellery. Consult a good advocate he should be able to help you out.

(Guest)

Dear Helping Hand,

If i wud have so much money,i could give him to save my family.Shadi is very pure relationship, i dont want a pet. Anyways neither he is ready to patch up nor giving divorce. 

So, you want either for him to patchup or give you divorce and let you go free.

What I would like to suggest here is, go for talks with your husband, talk it out.  Most of the biggest problems can be solved by calm and peaceful talk. Try it.. Dont give reasons that he wont pick call, he is verbally abusive etc.  It is your life and you only have to try to talk to him and persuade him to give another chance to this marriage as there is a child out of the wedlock.

Even after talks if he is not ready to take you back, then file for divorce, and eventually over a period of time you will get divorce.  How long it would take for you to get divorce depends on how adamant your husband is. 

I want to know what should i do on his false RCR,my lawyer suggested mt to start 498 as i have proofs that they ask money, So kindly suggest.

First and foremost, there is nothing called as false RCR.  RCR = telling your spouse, dear come back, or accept me one more time, or accept me back.  Allegations may be false which are stated in RCR, which you will have to prove in court of law with help of evidences.  Now that your husband is calling you back through RCR, either you will have to go back to him without putting any condition or with putting some conditions or you may just tell him, I dont want to come back to you, which totally is your prerogative, for all of which you will have to state reasons in reply to his RCR petition.

Filing 498a case = end of married life, your kid either will grow up without mother or father, depending on who files G&W case and eventually wins it + it will be a waste of precious time and money and energy from which you wont get anything.

Even the 498a case which your lawyer has suggested to file, if you are having concrete evidence that they ie your husband and your inlaws tortured you, or asked dowry, then only file a 498a case, if you file a false cases, there is a very good chance of you spending 7 years in jail for filing false case against your husband and in-laws.

And Mr. Helping Hand,

Why would i let the baby go? i am the mother, i will work hard to make him good human, better than his father. :)

Now you are smiling,but as kid grows up.. you will haave to either tell to the kid what happnd between you both [truth] to the kid that you got divorced etc, which the kid might be able to understand or might not be able to understand.  If the kid is able to understand the term divorce, then it will have a major impact on its mind, if the kid is not able to understand the term DIVORCE, then too it will keep asking about the whereabouts of the father ie your husband till it comes to terms with your divorced status or separated status whichever the case might be.

Further you will definitely have to lie to the child about your husband ie its father, one lie leads to another, another to yet another lie and so on.  Once the kid comes to know about a lie you told about its father, the kid wont trust you anymore.  Many a cases, kids having single parents grow up in fear and end up not believing in the institution called as marriage, it will follow its mom or its dad in this context.

Such kids who have had single parents end up as drug abusers, having  illicit relationships, named in rowdy sheet doing rounds of police station etc to name a few.

Now why I suggested to let go off the kid, is because of the above reasons. + If any of you apply for child custody, then the kid is torn between you two, and the blame usually is on the person with whom the kid is, now that you have decided to keep the kid with you, you will have go face some more litigations regarding the kid. And such child custody case and visitation rights take a lot of time to get over.  Many a time, such cases go on till the kid turns 18 years of age, hence I suggested let go off the kid and it will be easy for you to remarry.

Remember, women with kids have less takers than women without, you might counter argue that no no, I dont want to get married, but now you will be telling like that, as years pass by you will need someone in life, and its better to remarry than get involved in a s*x scandal/affair with someone whom might just use n throw u.  All these advises are practical in nature. 

My parents have given him 2.5 lakhs after marriage ,he has taken all my staridhan wroth 1.2 lakhs. This he shuld give back. 

Only if you have valid VAT bils for this 2.5 lacs or 1.2 lacs then only you can recover such money or stridhan.  Without valid bills, nothing can be done.  

Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register