FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minal   26 January 2023

false posco filled

my friend was charged with false allegation. its property matter n to take revenge other person daughter who is 17 yrs put wrong allegation. she told few years back he assaulted her.
police has arrested my friend.

my friend has filed many NC in police tat he is in danger n tat person is threatening him, he has sent many email complaint to dcp as well complaining abt harassment. but no action taken by police.

now wat to do, how to get my friend out of jail tomoro he will be taken to session court

plz advice
thanks in advance


 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2023

uphill task.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 January 2023

Right now you need to bail out your friend and latter upon evidance you can prove the case false and fradulant ; if you proved to be innocent then you can file defamation case 

Sreeni (Retd)     26 January 2023

You can help by engaging a lawyer in your friend behalf in session court tomorrow 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2023

you have not even mentioned in which town the case is.  However, you can search member data base to locate LCI member in your town.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query