Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhas Sambhal ( Manager)     15 August 2014

False mutation entry corrected in ror,how physically acquire

Dear Sir,

Please guide me in a matter as per  below:

My deceased Grandfather have four sons No 1,2,3,and 4. Number 2 and 4 is deceased and i am  son of No 2. 

In a **** situated maharashtra village place Grand-grand  fathers ancestral  land property,  Number 1 have submitted bogus application at  Talathi office with the name of his  father (my grand father) on 17/8/94 (Mutation Entry) but who actually died on 09/07/94.[MUTATION ENTRY ON APPLICATION OF A PERSON WHO ACTUALLY DEAD AT THE TIME  OF FILING AN APPLICATION].Aforesaid land is sold by number 1 for his personal benefit in year 2008.

After  the inquiry held by Collector with my application and followed with an order to carry revision of mutation entry,  SDO HAS CANCELLED THIS  ILLEGAL  MUTATION ENTRY IN REVISION UNDERGONE WITH AN ORDER IN JUNE 2014. and record of right is corrected with legal heir of  No 1,2,3,and 4.COUPLE DAYS BEFORE.

Meanwhile i have had filed partition suit in 2011 including  with  all other properties and Purchaser of aforesaid land is the party as respondent. 

NOW MY PROBLEM IS THAT HOW TO  ACQUIRE  PHYSICALLY  THIS LAND BY  NO 2,3,4 BECAUSE NOW LEGAL ENTRY IN ROR HAS BEEN TAKEN  UP NOW.

AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW 

PLEASE GUIDE ME CORRECTLY.

I  WILL  BE HIGHLY OBLIGED.

Thanking  You,

makarand

makaranddavkhare@hotmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Suhas Sambhal ( Manager)     15 August 2014

IS HELP OF POLICE PROTECTION WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR

CAN CIRCLE OFFICER  OR TEHSILDAR SPECIALLY ORDER FOR PHYSICAL POSSESSION.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2014

First allow the partition to be decided and after think of acquiring it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register