LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish chaturvedi   21 December 2023

False ipc 313

What to if my wife file a false IPC 313 on me with 498a, we never had any physical relationship and she never get PRAGNANT still she file this section on me. She state that I have give a food that cause her 1 month baby miscarriage. How I can fight this case. As I knw she never be PRAGNANT. Than how she file ipc 313.




 5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 December 2023

Contest the case through a local prudent lawyer.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 December 2023

She cannot claim anything without evidance. She need to produce medical evidnce for that

SAM (LEGAL)     22 December 2023

Check which hospital or which doctor she went for check up. Get xerox copies of her reports and keep this proof with you. Without proper medical evidence her allegations wont sustain in court. File for anticipatory bail before the court if you have received 41a notice from police station. Defend your case and fight on merits basis.

manish chaturvedi   22 December 2023

She never get PRAGNANT nor she went to any hospital. If she claim she had miscarriage just because of any food given by us. Or she claimed she lost all documents . Then.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2023

You collect the substantial documentary evidences to prove that her allegations are false and nullify the charges during the cross examination. 

You can discuss with your lawyer and tackle the case effectively during trial proceedings. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register