LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurang Tripathi   01 February 2020

False information to court

if a party of civil suit give false information by application to trial court about high court order then is it criminal contempt of court ? And this will be contempt of high court or trial court ? Will This act of party constitute offence in other law or IPC besides contempt of court act ?

 5 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     01 February 2020

Yes.It is called perjury,an offence punishable under I.P.C

Thanks for query.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     02 February 2020

Get the copy of original and forged (alleged) order annexed with a complaint under Section 11 & 12 of the Contempt of Courts Act, 1971 filed before same High Court which passed such order for issuance of notice to contemnor..

It is advisable to consult your lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and necessary proceeding who is well aware about facts of the case, an able, competent and intelligent engouh to satisfy you..

1 Like

Gaurang Tripathi   02 February 2020

Plz tell sir in which section of IPC ?

Gaurang Tripathi   02 February 2020

Plz tell sir in which section of IPC ? Will application be come in defination of Evidence to constitute offence of perjury in IPC ?

M G   07 February 2020

Hello sir.
This is SB Anwar I had a criminal case under section 307,354 IPC in 2016.I ask who film against me they tell us my father has film case against me but my father with me he is helpless at that time,now he's death six mounts back .and father mother not against me iam the hope of them. can I fallow in 499,502,agents them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query