Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Subhani   11 March 2022

False fir against me u/s 498a and 3&4 dpa act.

My wife had filed false FIR against me u/s 498A and 3&4 DPA act. Police have not performed any enquiry or councelling as my in laws forced for FIR with local politician influence.

Can someone kindly advice 

1. Are there are any fair chances to apply for Quash FIR. 
2. What is the procedure 
3. Grounds on which the FIR can be quashed. 
4. How many days/Months will it take
5. Even after Quashing the FIR (hopefully), are there any chances to file the FIR again by my wife

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   11 March 2022

1. Yes before High Court.
2. File a Criminal Writ before High Court.
3. Without watching its quite impossible to elaborate.
4. Approx 10-15 days.
5. Not Eligible for same cause of action.
For more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.

Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
advocateanuragbhatt@gmail.com
Whats app 9198889990.

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

1. Are there are any fair chances to apply for Quash FIR.--- Yes,, but need to find out lacuna in the FIR

2. What is the procedure- To file a 482 CrPC petition before the concerned High COurt

3. Grounds on which the FIR can be quashed.---Mentioned in Bhajan Lal Case

4. How many days/Months will it take -- Depends on Court and capability of your Advocate

5. Even after Quashing the FIR (hopefully), are there any chances to file the FIR again by my wife- Not on the same subject matter

1. Are there are any fair chances to apply for Quash FIR.  2. What is the procedure  3. Grounds on which the FIR can be quashed.  4. How many days/Months will it take 5. Even after Quashing the FIR (hopefully), are there any chances to file the FIR again by my wife

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

Parasar   15 April 2022

true or false is a matter of trial

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register