LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lohith YC   17 July 2023

False evidence - unregistered panchayat parikaata - signature difference

As Plaintiff, I have a OS in the court for last 8 years to divide ancestral property. Defendants after dragging so long has put their evidence by cooking up oral partition story.

Defandant 2 has purchased a property from Defendant 3 who is no more alive now. Has registered a sale deed for this property. This property is part of ancestral property to be divided.

Sale deed is made based on panchayat parikaat where there is no consent or signature of mine in the same. Only Defendant 2 & Defendant 3 have entered into the partition.

In the evidence, Defendant 2 has brought an unregistered document saying as panchayat parikaat where I observe signature difference of Defendant 3 when compared to signature made by same Defendant 3 in the sale deed mentioned above.

Kindly guide me on next steps to disclose this fraud to court.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2023

This is a matter of trial. 

No opinion can be rendered without knowing the background of the case or without seeing the documents. 

You may better discuss the matter with your advocate and plan the strategy to counter all such fake issues. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 July 2023

What is the advise of the lawyer engaged / paid by you for the last 8 years or so ?

Replace your lawyer immediatly, if you have lost faith in him /her (your lawyer).

What do you expect from experts on this platform based on limited / incomplete and vague facts without copy of judicial file ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register