LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABC   03 November 2016

False dowry case of 420 for engagement break off

A false Dowry case is framed with the help of police after engagement broke off from both the parties due to some personal issues between both the parties. A fight between girl's brother and groom. They waited till we get married to some other girl and then framed a case for Rs.600000 (6 lakhs).I want this to be quashed in Hyderabad high court. His witnesses are all from his village from Andhra area from his side. What are the chances of me winning the case? Since it is false case they are defending very strongly, once our AB was rejected then we got stay of arrest. They attacked us twice and we did not go for investigation too due to fear of.so charge sheet says we did not cooperate for investigation even though we spoke to SI on phone and gave all the details. He filed charge sheet against us. Now we want to quash the charge sheet in high court. What are the possibilities to quash? Our lawyers say bench is not good? Do we need to wait for bench even though we did not commit any mistake? Form 1 year we are suffering? Harassment calls, threatening calls. When we applied for transfer to common place it was just rejected.

Now I want s strong lawyer and advice from HYDERABAD who can win quash irrespective of bench. Not just bluffing lawyer. A serious Lawyer who can fight for truth and make me win?

Anyone? Anyone?

Learning

8 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 November 2016

Dear  ABC u can search LCI you will get the reuired lawyer from hyderabad.

nikhil singh (Advocate)     04 November 2016

Without seeing the FIR and statement recorded so far in your matter its really hard to comment anything on merits. So kindly send the copy of documents then i can advise you and not only quashing is there, there are other remedies under law which you can avail.

Nikhil Singh

Advocate

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     23 November 2016

Considering the increasing abuse of false and frivolous allegations by the Bride and her family members, the Supreme Court has issued several strict guidelines to the Police Authorities investigating such cases and filing Charge Sheets amid total disregard and ignorance.

On the other hand, I mostly hear from the frustrated lawyers among the legal community advising the Accused parties that the High Court Bench hearing such matters are not favorable.

Dispensing Justice is not at the whims of the Bench, although discretionary at times, and hence, I don't agree with them at all.

Almost 90% people seeking  valuable legal advise through this portal try to become an accomplished lawyer for free of costs, rather consult an experienced and accomplished lawyer with demonstrated expertise in the area of applicable laws to their problems.

If you are not one of them, honestly suffering the heat of the false accusations etc., call me to discuss and hit the balloon. 

Ashok Thakur
Senior Lawyer, Supreme Court of India
AKTLawGroup@gmail.com
Mobile: 8459004886

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2016

“A fight between girl's brother and groom. “

vague query.

PLEASE ELABORATE WHY THERE WAS FIGHT

"They waited till we get married to some other girl and then framed a case for Rs.600000 (6 lakhs)."

THEY WERE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO FILE CASE SAME DAY.

“I want this to be quashed in Hyderabad high court. “

YOUR ARE NOT CLEAR WITH FACTS

WHERE IS THE TRIAL GOING ON

“His witnesses are all from his village from Andhra area from his side. “

THEY ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO HAVE WITNESSES FROM YOUR VILLAGE.

Anyone who can understand question and narrate facts which he has seen is a competent witness.

“What are the chances of me winning the case?”

Basically it is an astrological question.  No lawyer on earth can reply this without facts of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register