Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu (Engineer)     20 January 2014

False dowrry case

hi Experts,

i have done engagement on feb 2 2013. in engagement we given gifts to girl parents, they also given gifts to us, and they given in  my hand during pooja some 50000 rupees,that is recorded in video.  hotel where our engagement happend all expenditure is provided by girl parent, but after engagement my grandfather and my own sister death happend, and also girl parents behaviour is not good, later on enquiry we  heard like they are very dangerous people and  they always threaten us  do marriage otherwise will do case of dowrry act on ur whole family.

after 8 months, in nov  they behave irrogantly with my parents, and put case of dowwry act on my parents and jijaji and sister. my jijaji and sisters withdraw their names  in police verification, only my mother and father and my name is their in case.

they put   FIR like, on 2 feb  during engagement they have given 5 lakh to my father,  70,000  for hotel expenditure, 1 lakh  into my hand, and  for baraat 1 lakh he expends. and  he compliant like  on 15th oct he went to our village and ask for marriage, according to his complaint my father told give 20Lakh then only  we will do marriage, and my mother given abuse ..,my jijaji and my sisters also  given abuse.

this all false allegation he puts....and dowrry act case he put against us... during whole month of oct my father  and mother was in nagpur, my father is army  retired and currently working under cornel and manager of ordanance security, my mother was in nagpur and suffering from ear problem.

my father has put for anticipater bail, is will get anticipatery bail? also my father puts all documents regarding service certificate and roll coll for whole month for october to police.

Please advice us my native is bihar. wht steps  we need to proceed to survive from this false allegation.

Learning

3 Replies

also whatever he mentioned  like he has given 5Lakh to my father in form of gifts  during engagement

also whatever he mentioned  like he has given 5Lakh to my father in form of gifts  during engagement, and also he is calling us regularly after putting the case and giving threatining, we are not lifting his phone call. is will get anticipatery bail from district court, or what will be result of this case.

wht will be case result and how long it will go.....is result will go in our favour....also  during police verification....police found instead of  70000 which he has mentioned for hotel expenditure...is 24000 only, and also in case diary they didn't mentioned any false allegation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register