LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vitthal paliwal (business)     03 February 2014

False divorce case

After 10 years of marriage,wife filed false dowry case against me, which she later withdrawn stating all allegations were false. We had arguments as she used to roam with other strangers, which grew and we could not adjust.I sent her to her father home there she lodged false case against me.I want to take legal action against them , how shall i proceed.later she was residing with me but again under the influence of her father on small quarrels she lodged several NCs against me stating i have beaten her, i urge for forceful s*x etc. To defend myself i have filed a divorce case against her. please advise.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Filing Divorce is not advisable .......instead it is better fight back. You have made it so easy with them. 

Adv FAMILY COURT Misra (Advocate)     03 February 2014

U can make cruelity as gd for divorce on the facts of false 498A & go strongly for divorce.Contact me on Mob 9415042784

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

No doubt filing  a divorce case will be along time solution, but what about the present problems?, you have to contest her false cases on merits only, her previous withdrawal may come handy to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register