LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Vaddadi   22 June 2020

false compalainant

sir I saw one lady she is married and also trapping the guys with chatting & pics she put a complainant against army person at visakhapatnam 1 town and put second complainant against another guy at MVP police station and she is demanding huge amount to withdraw the case and she is putting the pics and chatting pic in the FB account how can we do justice to that type of guys


 4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Blackmail, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     22 June 2020

In adddition to the views of  Mr. Hemanth prosecution can also be made under Information Technology Act, 2000.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Are you among those affected by her misadventures? 

Ravi Vaddadi   08 September 2020

No sir i am working in police department I want to help these type of guys anyway thanks for the suggestion sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register