false cheque bounce case

for seciurty purpose,a relative person has taken blank 3 cheques by me in 2014 saying that I invested money somewhere and want to tell my wife that money is given to u against these chequesI . only on one, his name and amount of 350000/-and my sign mentioned..he put date and acc pay by his own... in other two cheque,s only my sign is there...he filed 138 case against me 4 years before telling that he has given handlaon to me which is not true...he is misusing cheques and blackmailing me.. now he presented 2nd check in bank which is bymistakely bounced by bank without checking in system.i have already blocked remaining two cheques before 4 years still 2 nd case notice issued to me for which I have to present in front of judge...we both not having any legal ,documentory money transection or neither any business deal proof for all theses cheque....he (compainant)even not mentioned in IT returns abt these cheques..my job is busy work profession ..can't go again and again to court proceedings ..and compainant taking advantage of this.. harassing me...
so que.are...
1.without any liability may I found guilty
2.how 2 nd cheque bounce case stands as cheque is already blocked?
3.is thr any provision to get rid to be present in court proceedings?
4.If on chaque signature is taken and other part is filled by complainant than it is Maintainable in negotiable instruments act 138
5.acc.to new 138 law..is it mandatory to fill 15-20%amount in compainant account?
6.any counter case may I file on compainant?

ok sir thank you



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x