LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legaljoe68 (member)     18 September 2011

False case paending since 2003

respected lawyers and learned members .

police made a false case against me in 1999 under ipc sections 323 506(2), 504 114 and 135.

the case comes on board in cjm in 2003 after that i regulary attended the court but opposite party

who filed the case against us never turned up single time between 2003-2006 .

 witness, police , private doctor, ASI and constable never turned up.

i file the discharge application in 2006 but magistrate of that court done nothing and

there is no decession till date suddenely i recevied notice that my case is still pending?

in this 7 years where my file gone i dont know i use rti to inspect it .

what should i do co accused is my sister who is innocent.

i went to honble high court but they told me first  the concerned court will decide

your discharge application .please guide me what i should do.

because the person who filed this case never turned up in court since 2003-2011

his statements are never recorded .



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register