FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preksha Goyal   18 May 2021

False allegations

Respected Sir/mam,

My friend was working in a private company since 2019. The company didn't provide him offer letter or any facilities or any deductions on salary. Due to the inappropriate behavior of his boss, it was impossible to continue, so he quit the job, He informed them and they accepted that.  But now they are not giving him the salary of the time period that he has worked. Even they are telling him that he should serve the notice period before leaving. As he calls them for salary, the director abuses him and told him that they will check all the work and find the mistakes and file a case against him for the recovery of penalty or fine. As the director doesn't want to give salary she applies wrong allegations on him.

Please guide for the same.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2021

If there is no offer letter from the company, there will not be arise issue of notice from employee. as far as salary is concerned, he must show attendance evidence to the work in that company and approach labour office nearby.The officials will give him guidance and help.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     18 May 2021

consult local lawyer and issue notice to the management of company with all relevant records

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query