Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhasini (house wife)     09 June 2014

False 498a take back and consequences of wife

Hi All,
I filed 498a on 6 memebrs,DVC on 10 memebers and maintaince on my husband last year 2013. he lost the job in abroad due to these cases and passport has ben impounded.we had some disputes and seperated for 3 years. we have 2 kids. Now My husband agreed to take me back for matrimonal life but he demanding that I need to confess in front of judge that all cases filed on him and his family members are false. once all cases closed and my husband wil take me back for sure. now the question,
1. if I tell all cases are false  and agreed , will the judge take serious on this. will get any punishment from law due to false cases?
2. in future, my husband use this and get divorce based on ground false cases cruelty?. 
3.In future, Shall I file cases against him if he is try to avoid me or try to give divorce to me?
 plz help.

Learning

10 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 June 2014

Madam, remember the case Kishore Samrite ... Appellant
Versus
State of U.P. & Ors. ... Respondents:
SC 2012. where allegations was levlled against Rahul Gandhi and one Ms.Kirti Singh character was question resulting in 50 lacs fine and on appeal to SC it was dismissed with an examplary cost of Rs.5 lac. You yourself destroyed your whole family. Ask God to forgive you as No Court will ever take lightly with what you have done.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 June 2014

Madam, remember the case Kishore Samrite ... Appellant
Versus
State of U.P. & Ors. ... Respondents: SC 2012. where allegations was imputed  against Rahul Gandhi and one Ms.Kirti Singh's character was question resulting in 50 lacs fine and on appeal to SC it was dismissed by the SC  with an exemplary costs of Rs.5 lac. You yourself destroyed your whole family. Ask God to forgive you as No Court will ever take lightly with what you have done,  if your case was false. You better start a new life forgetting the bitter past.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     09 June 2014

Dear Querist

as per your information my opinion are as under:

1. if I tell all cases are false  and agreed , will the judge take serious on this. will get any punishment from law due to false cases?
Opinion: Yes, Judge may pass an order in his favor and against you and directed to police to start criminal proceedings against your u/s 182 of IPC or may start preliminary enquire against your for perjury u/s 340 of Cr.P.C., so as per my opinion it is not benificial for you to do that in front of the Judge/Court.

2. in future, my husband use this and get divorce based on ground false cases cruelty?. 

Opinion: Future is uncertain, it may  be possible that he used this to get divorce from you.

3.In future, Shall I file cases against him if he is try to avoid me or try to give divorce to me?

Opinion: you can file divorce case only because avoiding or filing divorce case is not an offence in indian Law so you can not file any criminal case on these grounds that he is avoid me or try to give me divorce.

Feel Free to Call

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2014

Better to sign both of you on memorandum of understanding and submit to the court that all the cases can be withdrawn subject to the take back matrimonial life. Your future will be on the basis of this memorandum of understanding only. So prepare and sign carefully and submit to the court. All problems may be solved.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 June 2014

I suggest you not to confess anything infront of judge otherwise judge may take strict action against you by ordering police to file criminal case u/s182 ipc and also start proceeding of perjury u/s 340 crpc , in future your husband will take all these confession as mental cruelty upon him and can file divorce case , tell him that you both will file a compromise in the court that you are ready to withdraw all the cases and you are ready to get her back only to save your married life .

great india (manager)     09 June 2014

1. Technically your husband is right in saving his neck and putting yours for near future problems. 2. Its a risk , you like a wild tiger slammed his full fly with 498+Dv+ maintenance, now its his turn. 3.u gifted him a tri pack of cases, if it did hit his ego, he'll backfire. But thats a risk ......your risk if you willing to stay with him even after 498. 4. If you feeling insecure part ways happily. 5. If you wanna jump back again thts a deal between your heart and mind

satish bhaskar (Litigant)     10 June 2014

After such events it will be  a miracle and the rarest of rare cases you both getting together and living in peace. But if you desire there are ways. But not the way above.

(Guest)
Try telling that you want to remarry him again and see what he tells. If you are still alive after all that just thank your stars.

Northern Queen (Manager)     12 June 2014

Another 498a b*tchtroll. Shame on you. You deserve everything you get for filing fake cases against your husband and his family. I hope the judge throws you in jail with the victims who have been falsely accused by the likes of your evil fake 497a kind. Sooner or later this law is going to bite you evil b*tches where it hurts. Are all Indian women serpents in Sari ' s?

Northern Queen (Manager)     13 June 2014

It's all the fake Serpents in Sari ' s like you that give Indian women a bad name. Nasty b*tchtrolls selling their bodies and souls for money and diamonds. Divorce is not a criminal offence. Don't use IPC 498a just to get even because in the long term you damage yourself and leave the real victims of 498a in grave danger of not being believed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register