LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devendraa   30 June 2015

False 498a

Im getting married on Last May 2014.My wife had stay with me for just for 01Month. Within this one month she had send msgs to his friend while im in office(Night Shift) on that day.when im asking such she has told that he was her friend and she had continuosly in touch with him.after this incident my wife started allegations that she has not comfortable with me and My parents.so i had arrange family meet to resolve this issue. In that Family meet her parents used abusive language to me and my Parents n ask me that why im called to his friend ? but they had not even told the relation of her and her friend. she has not returned to my home till Dec 2014 and she has submitted written leeter to police station that me and my parents were harrased and torcherd her for Dowry.

Police has not declared that we were the accused in 498a although Myself granted Bail in this Matter due to absence of Police throughout the hearing of Bail to report the Court that Im accused of 498a.

Now her parents try fixed this matter with help of Police and asked for alimony and Return of streedhan (along with My Jewellry ) for Mutual consent.

I had applied RTI for her complaint but result was : No Comaplint against Me and My Parents but

Police has continuosly ask that he will filled FIR against ME and my Parents.Her parents has denied to Meet in presence of Senior Police Inspector as they ask that meet Has arrange at their Home.

I had denied the same.

Kindly suggest if wife has filled False 498a and asking for My Jewellry... my Ornaments that My parents has given her in Marriage is the part of her Streedhan and what can i do to prove this false 498a as she has having relation with another person and asking my Jewellery and huge amount of alimony as she had not even stay with me More than Month.

Please suggest the Same.

Learning

2 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 June 2015

Kaatu Poochi (Kaatu Poochi&Co)     13 July 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register