LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitanya (small)     19 January 2014

False 354 and 506 due to her premariital relation

Mine is a very Peculiar  case that rarely happens.

An arranged marriage is fixed between a girl and me and after engagement she sent mails stating that she had a bad charecter along with her Lover in order to cancel the marriage and she directly said to me that she don't want to marry me just a week before marriage.So, we did stop the marriage with a telegram.All of a sudden 1 day before marriage police came and arrested and we came to know that she filed 354,506 and 420 against me and my family . After coming out from custody I came to know that she gave a complaint on her lover also just 3 days before she gave complaint on us with section 509.

I have the required evidences that she maintained relation with her lover after engagment also.

It is almost 18 months now.Please suggest me how to get rid of this.I can not go for compramise as they are demanding Huge amounts which is beyond my limits.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 January 2014

Dear Querist

fight the case on merit

chaitanya (small)     20 January 2014

Hi Nadeem,

Do you have details of any similar cases field and Got Quashed if you provide it to me it will be very much helpful. And shall i know what merits is benificial in my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More