LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meenakshi Kushwaha   09 December 2021

fake rape case after live in relationship

my brothers age 27 years had a relationship with a married woman having three child along with his husband she was in a live in relationship with my brother for two years few days back when my brother tried to break up knowing that she had same relations with others also and she is is still married and having relations with other peoples also the women forced my brother not to leave the city and the room she knew without her permission forcing him to marry her or or she will go to his home. one day when my brother uh change the room without her concern she came to the room where is partner I was also living in the absence of my brother and forcefully stayed there overnight in the absence of my brother roommate. next morning when he got back to his room he found that the lady was there was there. when the landlady try to take her away from the room she tried to commit suicide by hanging herself by the time she was rescued by the landlady and landlord present there. when my brother try to to drop her home as she was denied to go alone and forcefully took my brother to her home where his brother and sister's husband and mother forcefully kidnap him and torture him. they why forcing him to marry her immediately. my brother called 112 and the policeman came and rescued him. after policeman and came his sister husband left my brother to the bus stand while his bike forcefully kept which recovered by police again. next day the lady filed case under section 376 2n, 323 and 506. what should we do now .

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 December 2021

What is her legally married husband doing?

saurabh bunage   11 December 2021

good played

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2021

defend the case.  Meet lawyer

Archana Pandey   20 January 2022

1. Under IPC Section 193 and 211 . You can charge her for fabricating a false complaint and for giving a false evidence and on charges of perjury as well.
  2. Also, you can charge her under IPC Section 182 against a false rape complainants.
  3. You can also file Section 362 for forceful abduction, i.e. he moved forecfully from one place to another without his will.

Ak Rohilla   23 February 2022

I think he should got bail until today when i read your query... If the challan is presented and the case is at the stage of charge than you must hire an advocate and submit discharge application based on the facts of FIR, he will be discharged at this stage otherwise he must fought whole Case, till he prove innocent, which depends on your advocates and their strategy. You can contact me at Rohillasinghassociates@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register